How Do You Know If It’s Time For A Backflow Test?
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
There is no doubt that time flies. Time is a gift, but it’s a gift that needs managed well in order to utilize it to its maximum potential. If time has passed and you’re wondering if it’s time for a backflow test, there are some telltale signs that you can consider.
- What is Backflow?
- In order to understand the importance of a backflow test, it’s helpful to know exactly what it is. It is the reverse flow of nonpotable water, or other substances, through a cross-connection and into your potable water system.
- Is it time for a backflow test?
- If you can’t remember the last time you had a backflow test, it’s probably time for one. Many experts suggest a yearly service appointment. It is also time to schedule your backflow test if your water appears to be discolored or cloudy. A visible leak on the backflow assembly will be a signal as well.
- Why do you need a backflow test?
- The simple reason you need a backflow test is to ensure that you or your customers are not consuming water that has been contaminated by backflow in your home or business. Contaminated water has the potential to cause serious health issues.
Your Backflow Test Experts
Use you time wisely and call Absolute Best Plumbing. We are Central Florida’s reliable leader when it comes to backflow testing, backflow prevention system installation services, and backflow prevention system repairs. Contact Absolute Best Plumbing today. We look forward to serving you and keeping your drinking water drinkable and safe.
Posted on Behalf of Absolute Best Plumbing
Posted on behalf of1026 28th St. Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: (407) 930-7309